Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
When catastrophe hits SERVPRO of Cedar City/Fillmore is here to assist you in getting your home back to "Like it never even happened." Our team of highly trained technicians are ready to respond to your water damage or home fire day or night. We are available 24/7 in Cedar City, Fillmore, and surrounding cities. If your home or business is under water you can call our IICRC Certified company to take care of the disaster. We are your local disaster cleanup company with the most certifications and experience in Cedar City.
We specialize in fires and water damages that happen to homes and businesses locally. Give us a call anytime of day or weekend when you need disaster cleanup services. We are here to help.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (435) 251-9241
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Cedar City / Fillmore arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.